Training and Placement
Training and Placement establish the vital link between students and prospective employers to facilitate training and placement of students as they begin their careers after graduation. We work relentlessly to ensure job placements for our students and provide them with top career opportunities. We also organize Industrial Visits, summer internships, Industrial Training, and Expert Lectures for students to prepare them for opportunities. Our high-quality education and efforts of the T&P Team help our students dream big and stay committed to realizing them. We invite industries and corporate houses on our campus and our students to take advantage of all Training and Placement activities with great pleasure and honor.
- Students should register their names by submitting Students’ Data Sheet as per the prescribed format given by Department of Training and Placement Cell. Only those students who have registered are eligible to participate in the placement activities. Campus placement is a facility provided for the students. Registration is not compulsory. Students not interested in placement are advised not to register for placement. Students will be allowed to have a single job offer only. However, already placed students may also be allowed to appear for “Dream Company”. Once a student bags a job offer from a dream company, he/she will not be allowed to participate in any campus recruitment process at all.
- Moreover, already placed students but not placed in “Dream Company” may also be allowed for two job offers after completion of 70% placement of registered and eligible students of individual discipline. Students having pending backlog of 2 or more in their courses are not permitted to register for placement. Such students are advised to clear the backlogs and then register after the July-November end semester examinations. However, those students who have clear all the backlogs in their previous semester can avail registration benefits. The eligibility criteria imposed by the visiting company will be the final.
- The eligible / registered students must attend all the training programmes / workshops arranged by department. Department placement coordinator is the single point of contact for the concerned department students. All kinds of clarifications & communications (such as registration for placement assistance, updating the database, etc.,) should be executed through the concerned department placement coordinator and HOD. During induction, most of the companies insist on Passport and PAN card. So, the students are expected to apply for the same at the earliest. Students may have to manage with their own transport arrangements to return homeland inform their parents well in advance, if the proceedings on the date of interview continue till the late evening.
- Based on the directions given by the companies, students may be sent to attend pooled campus placement drives in other colleges. Students should inform their parents about the placement process, venue, and timings in advance.
- Students attending campus interviews should adhere to the following instructions. Report at the venue of pre-placement talk and interview as per the instructions. Students should carry minimum 5 copies of their resume, photocopies of all original certificates, 5 pass port size photographs.
- A student in casual dress will not be allowed for the PPT/Recruitment Process. Students undergone for summer internship or industrial training are advise to follow the policies adopt by the institution for their various running courses available on institution web portal under the university website.
- For the final semester industrial training cum placement process of Computer Science (MCA and M.Sc.IT) and Computer Technology (CO/IT/ICT/AI/Cyber Security) courses, students need to follow the guidelines prepared by the respective institutions only.
- TPO aims to provide placement assistance for all final year students.
Prof. Roshni Bhandari
Contact No. 70961 03916
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Prof. Saziya Saiyed
Prof. Kulsum Mirza
Prof. Mitul Prajapati
Prof. Brijesh Bhandari
Prof. Vishal Naik
Prof. Ronak Mistry
Prof. Parth Rathod