Department of Civil Engineering
Civil engineers create, improve and protect the environment in which we live.They plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures infrastructure, such as roads, railways, airports, bridges, harbours, dams, irrigation projects, power plants, and water and sewerage systems. They also design and build tall buildings and large structures that can withstandall weather conditions. Civil engineers often specialise in one area, such as transportation (roads,airports, railways),environmental (flood barriers, turbines),geotechnical (mining and earthworks), maritime (ports and sea defences) or structural .
Rs. 31500/- per semester
GTU & AICTE Approved
Duration of Course
4 Years & Full Time
Prospectus of Course
Mr. Ankit Patel
I/C HOD & Assistant Professor
Mr. Chintan Naik
Mr. Parth Rathod
Mr. Vipul Tailor
Mr. Harsh Patel
Mr. Jigar Jadav
Mr. Aditya Bhatt
Mr. Jaymin Mistry
Ms. Jinal H. Pastagia
Mr. SNEHALSINH THAKOR
Mr. RAVIRAJSINH JADEJA
Experimental approximations carried out by engineering students to help them prepare for real-world applications.
“Basics of ETABS in Structural Analysis”
Seminar and expert lecture on “Basics of ETABS in Structural Analysis” was organized by the civil engineering department on 31st January 2020. Subject expert Mr. Jayesh Rajai from “Shakti Structures, Godhra” conducted the seminar in a very friendly and understanding manner. Students were very pleased to attend this seminar as this will be very beneficial to them in their study.
- Mr. Chintan Naik has attended STTP on “ Research Methodology and Soft computing Technique for civil engineering. ” at C. K. Pithawala College of Eng. & Tech. Surat from 02/12/2019 to 07/12/2019.
- Mr. Chintan Naik has attended FDP on “ Intellectual property rights ” at gtu innovation council, surat from 14/10/2019 to 16/10/2019.
- Mr. Parth Rathod has attended FDP on “ Student Induction Programme ” at VGEC, Chandkheda from 29/01/2019 to 31/01/2019.
- Mr. Harsh Patel has done Internship in ISRO FROM Aug 2017 to july 2018 .
- Mr. Harsh Patel has been awarded as “BEST PAPER PRESENTATION AWARD” in National Conference of Remote Sensing in GIS at PRSC PUNJAB in FEB 2018.
- Mr. Harsh Patel has attended STTP of “APPLICATION OF SOFT COMPUTING TECHNIQUES” in Civil Engineering at SVNIT SURAT IN march 2018.
- Mr. Jigar Jadav has attended National Conference on “Smart Cities”, SVNIT during from 22/12/2018 to 23/12/2018.
- Mr. Ankit Patel Has arranged 3 seminars in recent academic year namely ” SA-II, SOIL MECHANICS, & HWRE “.
- Girls Cricket team of Civil Engineering Department stood Runners up in Inter-college Girls cricket Tournament organized by the Institute.
- Dimpal Shaileshbhai Patel, Former Student of SSAIET in Civil Department Got Selected as a Constable in Navsari Region.
Navsari Construction Visit
On 15/09/2020, 21 no. of final year student s were taken to a construction site visit from college. Mr. Mehul Agrawal Guided the students throughout the site visit and explained the students about the day to day challenges in constructions and problems they might have to be prepared for.
For Academic Calendar “Click here” to get details
For GTU Syllabus “Click here” to get details
For Toppers “Click here” to get details
Magazine Volume : “Click here” to get details