S. S. Agrawal Institute of Engineering and Technology
SSAIET was established in the year of 2014 with the commitment to train; develop potential technocrats in the five branches of Engineering. Shape your future by choosing the right place for your educational development. Understanding the need of the time and skill based education in the society and to meet the industrial requirements of professionals, we have taken a distinct step by establishing S. S. Agrawal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SSAIET). The Prime focus of this new venture is to widen technical education, align with views of government objective of preparing quality professionals to make India a hub of manufacturing world. This enables local students to get quality education at their door step without migrating to the other states. We have students from all the sphere of life, regardless of educational experience or origin. By choosing SSAIET you will become part of a lively, diverse and supportive environment.
- A highly positive, inspiring Leader, instrumental in converting MBIT from only women institute to Co-Ed. She is a strong believer that real Woman Empowerment lies in Co-education.
- Contributing in Academics for 23 years and also contributed to Industry for 5 years. Ph.D in Electrical Engineering from M. S. University Baroda. ME-Electrical Engg from Govt Engg college, Amaravati, Maharashtra.
- Served as a Director- Central Administration at GSFC University, Vadodara. Also as Director-R&D and Professor-Electrical engg at BITS Education Campus, GTU, Vadodara
- Chartered Engineer-Institution of Engineers, Fellow member of IE . Life member of many Professional bodies like ISTE, ISTD, IEEE, IAENG.
- She has the credibility of appointment as an Evaluator for the project to be funded by DST-Government of India, New Delhi.
- She has two patents :one Indian and one Australian. She has published 2 books and Published significant papers in International Journals, and Scopus indexed journals. Guided many UG-PG projects and also working as Ph.D Supervisor-Electrical engg. DPC member at GTU. Examined Ph.D thesis of Nagpur University, Pune University, Rai University candidates. She has worked as the chairperson of Board of studies of Electrical Engg at CVMU. Member of Board of studies of Uka Tarsadia University, Bardoli. Reviewer of Journal of Electrical & Computer Science,
- Reviewer for IEEE Journal on Vehicular Technology and also as Editor and Reviewer of many reputed International Journals.
- She has delivered expert talk at various International, National Conferences.
- Received grants from reputed governing bodies like AICTE, GUJCOST, DST, ISTE, IE.
- Indigenous designed, developed Sanitizing chamber at MBIT, to combat COVID-19, and organized as well as delivered expert talks at Webinars, during Lock down.
- Recipient of 1. IQAC Leadership Excellence Award-2021, in coordination with ISTD Vadodara. 2.Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Excellence Award of Education-2020, by Shishak Kalyan foundation and AICTE. 3.”The Real Super Woman-2020”, by FSIA. 4.“100 Most Dedicated Professors” at World Education congress, October 2018, 5 “Education Leadership Award” at 25th Business School Affaire and Devang Mehta National Education Award-2017, 6.“Woman of Excellence in the Field of Education” by Indian Achiever’s Forum, New Delhi – 2015, And “Voice of Nagpur-1989” for classical singing and performed on All India Radio 93.9 FM, Baroda.
Prof. Dr. Archana S. Nanoty