Pharmacy

S. S. AGRAWAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY

Bachelor of Pharmacy

Anti Ragging helpline number (display) – 1800-180-5522

S.S. AGRAWAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, NAVSARI was established in the year 2022 and is Managed by AGRAWAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION an institution with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuit. The college is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and affiliated to Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmadabad.It offers students a complete dynamic learning environment that focuses on all-inclusive development of students integrating latest technical advancements, theoretical aspects, practical applications & exposure, training, soft skills development with strong ethical traits. Students at AGRAWAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION are provided with realistic work environment with eminent, qualified and experienced faculties enabling the complete theoretical, practical and all-round teaching attributes.

“Education is not received. It is achieved” -Albert Einstein

S. S. AGRAWAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY

Diploma in Pharmacy

Anti Ragging helpline number – 1800-180-5522

S.S. AGRAWAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACY, NAVSARI was established in the year 2022 and is Managed by AGRAWAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION an institution with total commitment to quality and excellence in academic pursuit. The college is approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi and affiliated with Gujarat Technological University (GTU), Ahmadabad. It offers students a complete dynamic learning environment that focuses on all-inclusive development of students integrating latest technical advancements, theoretical aspects, practical applications & exposure, training, soft skills development with strong ethical traits. Students at AGRAWAL EDUCATION FOUNDATION are provided with realistic work environment with eminent, qualified and experienced faculties enabling the complete theoretical, practical and all-round teaching attributes.

thin

Dr. Kinjal Shah

Principal

From the desk of Principal

“Student is like a butterfly in the wind Some can fly higher than others; But each one flies the best it can Why compare one against the other Each one is special – Each one is beautiful “

Dear students,

Life is a journey and it is all about learning……

Pharmacy is the science and practice of discovering, producing, preparing, dispensing, reviewing and monitoring medications, aiming to ensure the safe, effective, and affordable use of medicines. It is a miscellaneous science as it links health sciences with pharmaceutical sciences and natural sciences. Pharmacists are healthcare professionals with specialized education and training who perform various roles to ensure optimal health outcomes for their patients through the quality use of medicines. Pharmacists may also be small business proprietors, owning the pharmacy in which they practice.

Pharmacy is not just a profession; it’s a commitment to the community.” On behalf of the entire S. S. Agrawal Institute of Pharmacy, Navsari, I am delighted to welcome you to our Institute website. Our commitment is to endow the students with innovative, in-depth, and high-level learning, develop their moral values, and empower them with the skills and attributes of an ingenious problem solver and critical thinker. Our college proclaims a powerful vision for the future of young people and has a deep understanding of our obligations and commitments to help share the students’ lives. Our students are establishing a record of outstanding achievement in future study, career path, sports and cultural activities including community service. Our purpose is not to prepare job seekers, rather the entrepreneurs in agriculture who can bridge the rural and urban divide. We are committed to provide an enabling environment to our students wherein they can realize their ambitions simultaneously with the realization of growth of the nation.

Course Name

B.Pharm

D.Pharm

Duration

4 Years (8 Sem)

Full time

2 Years Full time

Eligibility Criteria

12 Science Pass with PCB/PCM

12 Science Pass with PCB/PCM

Affiliation
University

Gujarat Technological University

Gujarat Technological University

Fees

37500/- per semester

33000/- per

Year

Prospectus
of Course

SIF Report

2024-2025

Faculties

Dr. Kinjal Shah

Principal & Professor

Ms. Bhumi Bhatt

Assistant Professor

Mrs. Azmin Mogal

Assistant Professor

Ms. Chandani Patel

Assistant Professor

Ms. Krina Patel

Assistant Professor

Ms. Pooja Gayakvad

Assistant Professor

Ms. Ayushi Hapani

Assistant Professor

Ms. Priya Gandhi

Assistant Professor

Ms. Pragati Joshi

Assistant Professor

Ms. Dhvani Desai

Assistant Professor

Ms. Dhruvini Patel

Lecturer

Mrs. Jinal Patel

Lecturer

Mrs Ekta Dholekar

Assistant Professor

Ms. Shivani Patel

Assistant Professor

Ms. Manali Raja

Assistant Professor

Mrs. Bhumika Mistry

Assistant Professor

Mr. Dhruvesh Mahla

Assistant Professor

Ms.  Riya Patel

Assistant Professor

Mrs. Zankhana Patel

Assistant Professor

Ms. Pooja Purohit

Assistant Professor

Mr Brijesh Rohit

Lecturer

Mr Vikas Kumar

Lecturer

Mr. Dhruv Patel

Lecturer

Mrs. Richa Mistry

Lecturer

Mrs. Shivani Saxena

Lecturer

VP

Dr. Vaishali Parekh

Assistant Professor

Protem (Visiting)

Dr. Atish Shah

Assistant Professor

Protem (Visiting)

Mrs. Bhumi Naik

Assistant Professor

Protem (Visiting)

Course Highlights

Our support is always there for you!

•  B.Pharm    
  •  D.Pharm   
  •  ACTIVITIES   
  •  Achievements    
  •  Facilities   
  • Student Corner
  • Committees
 B.Pharm    

About Bachelor of Pharmacy

This program is a four-year program approved by the Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi and Affiliated to Gujarat Technological University, Ahmedabad. It leads to a Bachelor’s degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences with intake of 100 seats. It follows a semester pattern. This program uniquely offers an interdisciplinary field of study which seeks to achieve a better understanding and control of the factors influencing drug development, drug discovery, regulatory compliances, and drug pharmacology. Given the present situation of the Indian Pharmaceutical Industry, pharmacy students are in demand across the globe due to their interdisciplinary knowledge.

We saw in COVID-19 Pandemic that India emerged as “Pharmacy of World” and also having said Gujarat is “Pharmacy of India” which almost produces 40% of India’s Pharmaceuticals. Our graduates will be able to maintain leadership positions in academia, industry, and Government.

D.Pharm   

About Diploma in Pharmacy

The D Pharmacy program is two years diploma program approved by the Pharmacy council of India New Delhi and affiliated with Gujarat Technological University. Ahmedabad. The D pharmacy program follows a yearly pattern with an intake of 60 seats. This program uniquely offers an indeciplinary field of study for practicing pharmacy profession in India as community pharmacist or clinical pharmacist.

The students who complete D.Pharm program are eligible to pursue B.Pharm. Our students will be able to maintain leadership positions in academia, industry, and government.

ACTIVITIES   

Activities

1.CPR Awareness Programme

CPR Awareness Programe was organized by S.S. Agrawal Institute of Pharmacy in association with the National Board of Examination in Medical Science & Pharmacy Council of India to spread the awareness of CPR.

2.Thalassemia screening camp

Asper GTU guidelines, Thalassemia screening camp is organised every year by S.S. Agrawal Institute of Pharmacy in association with the Indian Red Cross Society, Navsari, to provide information about thalassemia and offer medical check-ups for thalassemia.

3.India’s Techade-Chips for Viksit Bharat

Prime Minister Narendra Modi participated in ‘India’sTechade: Chips for Viksit Bharat’ and laid the foundation stone of three semiconductor projects worth about 1.25 lakh crore rupees on 13th  march 2024 through video conferencing. The Prime Minister addressed the youth across the country on the occasion where students actively participated.

4.WORLD PHARMACIST DAY CELEBRATION

S.S. Agrawal Institute of Pharmacy celebrated “WorldPharmacist Day” on 25th September 2023 as a cultural activity aimed at providing students with essential insights into the future of pharmacy and offering a platform to showcase their hidden talents.

5.Poster presentation & model making

Students presented posters on different systems of body as a part of extracurricular activity and also prepared different models related to human body.

6.Kite: Festival S.S. Agrawal group of colleges organized Kite festival on 13th January 2024.

7.Ramotsav : On the day of Ayodhya Ram Mandir Pran Pratishtha S.S.Agrawal group of colleges celebrated Ramotsav. Different life scenarios ofShree Ram was presented by the students in form of jakhi – “Ahilya Udhhar”.

8.Navratri : S.S. Agrawal group of colleges organized one-day Garba celebration during Navratri along with competition for best traditional dress & best Garba Steps for students as well as faculties.

9.ANNUAL DAY CELEBRATION : On 17 th February, 2024 Annual Day was celebrated by S.S.Agrawal group of colleges where students actively participated in various events such as classical welcome dance and drama based on the theme “MAHABHARATA” .

10.FRESHERS & FAREWELL PARTY- “NEXUS 2K24” :

“NEXUS 2K24” embarked as a super fantabulous event hosted by the students of S. S Agrawal Institute of Pharmacy to welcome the students to the new journey as well as to bid goodbye to those leaving.

11.INDIAN RED CROSS SOCIETY

Student volunteers of the Indian Red Cross society attended a Session and were appreciated for their active involvement as a helping hand to the society.  Add image named Indian Red cross

12.PHARMA ANVESHAN 2024

Pharmacy Council of India under its patronage has celebrated Prof. M. L.. Shroff’s 121st birth anniversary as Pharma Anveshan. Panel discussion with 100+ industrialist and principal and professor of 15 south gujarat pharmacy college as well as personals from food and drug of each district of south gujarat regarding implementation of NEP 2020 and bridge between industry and academia. 

Visits

Pharmaceutical Industry visit

1 INDUSTRIAL VISIT (Academic Year – 2022-2023)

S.S. Agrawal Institute of pharmacy students recently had the opportunity to visit a “Zota healthcare Ltd.” and “Pharmawind Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.” pharmaceutical industry at sachin as part of their educational experience.

2 INDUSTRIAL VISIT (Academic Year – 2023-2024)

Students of Diploma Pharmacy Part I & II had a visit to a pharmaceutical industry “Treffer pharmaceutcals ltd.” at Navsari to witness andunderstand the various processes of manufacturing of the common dosage forms viz. tablets &capsules

Community Pharmacy & Hospital Visit :

Students of Diploma Pharmacy Part I & II visited D. N Mehta sarvajanik Hospital at Navsari to gain practical knowledge about hospital and dispensing of medicines in community pharmacy.

Visit to Pharmacies of Traditional system of Medicine

Students of S. S Agrawal Institute of Pharmacy visited S. S Agrawal Ayurvedic Hospital and S. S Agrawa Homeopathic Hospital to learn about the availability of dosage form.

Visit to Medicinal Garden

Students of Diploma Pharmacy Part I  & II visited Medicinal Garden to understand the nature of various medicinal plants as per the curriculum.

Achievements    

Faculty Achievements

Sr. No.

Year

Faculty Name

Research Area

Remarks

1.

2023

Dr. Kinjal Shah

Patent Grant for “Shock wave device used to

treat diabetic foot ulcer”

Patent No: 395438-001

2.

Dr. Kinjal Shah

“Formulation and characterization of Ibuprofen

& Ketamine delivery Natural gum based microbeads for in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation

(under process)

3.

Dr. Kinjal Shah

Patent Grant for “Apparatus for preparation of

nano lipoidal systems for the management of skin cancer

Design Application Number – 420396-001

4.

Dr. Kinjal Shah

CHIEF EDITOR of book “TECHNIQUES & INNOVATIVE RESEARCH IN PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE” Volume I-III

Facilities   

Our Labs

These Well – equipped laboratories offer best learning facilities like highly advanced equipment’s with special features to learn the basic pharmacy procedures.

CLASSROOM

Total 6 class rooms are available with necessary audio video presentation tools for teaching learning process with peaceful environment.

LIBRARY

The college has an excellent maintained and spacious library with a comfortable seating and eading environment. The library is well equipped with and stocked with sufficient facilities, textbooks, reference books, and journals.

Library Timing: 9.00 AM to 4.00 PM

Computer center

Well-sophisticated computer laboratory furnished to provide practical training in the subject of computer application, programming, applications of computers in pharmacy, use of electronic media, presenting tools, and internet. ·        

Medicinal Garden –

Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry department is well supported by a medicinal garden. There are more than 50 plants are present to study plants.        

Have any questions?

+91 98251 93067

Send Message

+91 98251 93067

Need some help?

info@ssagrawal.org