About Us

About Our Institution

S. S. Agrawal Group of Colleges is highly reputed, philanthropic educational organization, serving as the “Educational Oasis” in and around South Gujarat Region since long. The organization is spear-headed by the trustees who are known for their high energy level, vision and devotion to the cause of furthering educational opportunities for students of the new age.

In its glorious history of furthering the noble cause of education, the Agrawal Education Foundation has charted a new path by establishing the S. S. Agrawal Group of Colleges (SSAGC) campus. Within a short span of time, it has emerged as a High-Tech educational hub, where students of diverse streams strive to mould their careers.

• Experienced Intellectual
  • Academic Excellence
  • Modern facilities to help you succeed
  • Wide range of courses
  • Open up global opportunities
  • Cutting edge professional education

Why Choose Our Institution

We have a local and national reputation for excellence due to the outstanding quality of our teaching and support and the resulting high levels of student aspiration and achievements. We will help you realise your potential, maximise your results and achieve success, at College and in the future.

Scholarship Facility

Dorem Ipsum has been the industry’s standard dummy text ever since the en an unknown printer galley dear.

Skilled Lecturers

Wide range of courses

180
QULIFIED FACULTIES
3700
NEW STUDENT ENROLLED
20
COURSES
35000
ALUMNI

Mission

Our mission is to provide exceptional care to children while fostering each child’s intellectual, social , physical and moral development in an academic rich environment. We strive to support this environment by building a more inclusive curriculum, addressing a range of learning styles offering a wide array of diversity, efforts and programs and by participatung in the wider community.

Vision

Our vision is to develop curiosity of learning, discover student’s interest and growth in their love of education. We aim to offer a safe and cheerful environment where everyone is known and valued. We also help each student to develop a sense of responsibility and to be independent. We maintain an inclusive environment which acknowledges and respects children from diverse family and cultural backgrounds.

Meet Our Trustees

Shri  Rajesh Agrawal

The President

“It’s a place where knowledge is lived, not just learned. And it’s an experience that will connect you with the countless opportunities for life in ways most institutions can barely imagine.”

Shri Om Prakash Agrawal

Vice President

“The college believes that teaching is the art of simplifying knowledge and information without diluting it.”

Shri Mukesh Agrawal

Secretary

“There are huge challenges in today’s global and highly competitive markets and we have to ensure that you are ready for them.”