Department of B.Sc. (Micro-Biology)
Bachelor of Science in Micro-Biology
Vision of this course is to promote experimental scientific pursuit and to provide conductive environment to students, to devlop aplitude and to sharpen skills of students to meet the challanges. We have full equiped laboratory with latest instruments which enhance the working and thinking abilities of students towards research. Our moto is to embibe the present requirments in the students. Our efforts always caters with the needs of the students.
12 Science PCB Group with 45%
Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat
Duration Of Course
Dr. Vaishali Parekh
Dr. Twisha Patel
Mr. Hiren Shirsath
Ms. Bhoomi Bhanushali
Mrs. Prachi Pandya
Mrs. Shruti Desai
Mr. Ahir Sanket
Mrs. Dhruti Naik
Ms. Sweta Patel
Ms. Chandrika Dhimmar
Mr. Sanjay Patel
Department at Glance
Campus/ Class/ Lab
- Thiyaya Anija Won the Best Student of the Year Award in B.Sc. Microbiology by Microbiology Society of India 2022-2023.
- F.Y.B.Sc. Sem-2 students 1) Jadav Rinal Hasmukhbhai, 2) Patel Drashti Ashok, 3) Bhoye Prince Jiteshbhai, 4) Tailor Vivek Dharmendra, 5) Patel Vivekkumar Kiranbhai won the Best Poster Presentation with 3rd Rank organized by UGAM -2023 (Undergraduate Association of Microbiology) held on 5th February, 2023.
Visit at Sula vineyards
Dated : 22-09-2022
Location : Sula vineyards, Nasik
S. S Agrawal College of Commerce and Management, Navsari has organized an Industrial Visit at Sula vineyards, Nasik on 22nd September 2022. Industrial visit is a part of the college curriculum and holds a special place in the professional career of students. Students from MSc -BSc: chemistry & Microbiology field actively participated to understand the internal working of an organization through an industrial vision.
Previous Years Que Papers
- Chaube Mansi From FY BSC SEM 1 Secured 7.91 SGPA
- Agrawal Madhu From SY BSC SEM 3 Secured 8.27 SGPA
- Bharti Vivek From TY BSC SEM 6 Secured 7.73 SGPA
Workshop: Bioinformatics for Beginners
A state level training program was successfully organized by the Microbiology department of S. S. Agrawal College of Commerce and Management on 16th – 17th February 2023. The program was sponsored by Gujarat State Biotechnology Mission (GSBTM) and Department of Science and Technology (DST). Dr. kishorsinh N. Chavda, Vice Chancellor of the Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat was chief guest of the program. Happy to announce more than 100 participants were completed hands on training in workshop.