Training and Placement

Training and Placement

Training and Placement establishes the vital link between students and prospective employers to facilitate training and placement of students as they begin their career after graduation. We work relentlessly to ensure job placements for our students and provide them with top career opportunities. We also organize Industrial Visits, Summer Internship, Industrial Training and Expert Lectures for students to prepare them for opportunities that await them. Our high-quality education and efforts of the T&P Team help our students dream big and stay committed to realize them. With great pleasure and honor, we invite industries and corporate houses on our campus and our students to take advantage of all Training and Placement activities.

Our Placed Students

Eligibility and Registration:

Students should register their names by submitting Students’ Data Sheet as per the prescribed format given by Department of Training and Placement Cell. Only those students who have registered are eligible to participate in the placement activities. Campus placement is a facility provided for the students. Registration is not compulsory. Students not interested in placement are advised not to register for placement. Students will be allowed to have a single job offer only. However, already placed students may also be allowed to appear for “Dream Company”. Once a student bags a job offer from a dream company, he/she will not be allowed to participate in any campus recruitment process at all. Moreover, already placed students but not placed in “Dream Company” may also be allowed for two job offers after completion of 70% placement of registered and eligible students of individual discipline.

Students having pending backlog of 2 or more in their courses are not permitted to register for placement. Such students are advised to clear the backlogs and then register after the July-November end semester examinations. However, those students who have clear all the backlogs in their previous semester can avail registration benefits. The eligibility criteria imposed by the visiting company will be the final.

The eligible / registered students must attend all the training programmes / workshops arranged by department. Department placement coordinator is the single point of contact for the concerned department students. For all kinds of clarifications & communications (such as registration for placement assistance, updating the database, etc.,) should be executed through the concerned department placement coordinator and HOD. During induction, most of the companies insist on Passport and PAN card. So, the students are expected to apply for the same at the earliest. Students may have to manage with their own transport arrangements to return homeland inform their parents well in advance, if the proceedings on the date of interview continue till the late evening.

Based on the directions given by the companies, students may be sent to attend pooled campus placement drives in other colleges. Students should inform their parents about the placement process, venue, and timings in advance.

Students attending campus interviews should adhere to the following instructions. Report at the venue of pre-placement talk and interview as per the instructions. Students should carry minimum 5 copies of their resume, photocopies of all original certificates, 5 pass port size photographs.

A student in casual dress will not be allowed for the PPT/Recruitment Process. Students undergone for summer internship or industrial training are advise to follow the policies adopt by the institution for their various running courses available on institution web portal under the university website.

For the final semester industrial training cum placement process of Computer Science (MCA and M.Sc.IT) and Computer Technology (CO/IT/ICT/AI/Cyber Security) courses, students need to follow the guidelines prepared by the respective institutions only.

TPO aims to provide placement assistance for all final year students.

Pre-Placement Talks

• Students should be seated in the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the PPT.
  • Students interested in a particular company, can attend its PPT.
  • Any clarification regarding salary break-up, job profile, place of work, bond details, date of joining etc. must be sought from the companies during PPT or interview.
  • Students must be formally dressed / Uniform whenever they participate in any interaction with a company.
  • T&P office reserves the right to refuse permission to a student to attend the selection process/PPT, if they do not dress up formally. Students are expected to know the norms for formal wear; for the benefit of those who claim ignorance, please note that the following are strictly not allowed:
  • T-shirts with printed text; un-collared T-shirts, Shorts Jeans Shirt not-tucked in Chappals / flip-flops Placement Process .
  • It is the responsibility of the student to check announcements / notices / updated information / shortlisted names etc. in the notice boards of Placement /Department Notice Board.
  • Student who applies and gets shortlisted is bound to go through the entire selection process unless rejected midway by the company. Any student who withdraws deliberately in the middle of a selection process will be disallowed from placement for the rest of the academic year.
  • Late comers for Aptitude Test / GD / Interview may not be allowed to appear for the selection process by T&P Officer. However, final decision will be taken by consulting with recruitment firm. Discipline
  • Students should maintain discipline and show ethical behavior in every action they take during the placement process. Any student found violating the discipline rules set by the company or defaming the institute’s name will be disallowed from the placements for the rest of the academic year.
  • Students found cheating or misbehaving in the selection process (Test / GD / Interview) will be disallowed from the placements for the rest of the academic year. Job Offer :
  • The copy of the offer letter is required to submit in the placement office.
  • After accepting a job offer, if any student decides to withdraw his/her acceptance any time during the year, he/she must inform the company concerned through the TPO immediately.
  • Incase of any reasons after post placement if company will stop joining of candidates so university is not responsible for that. Rules:
  • Students who are placed in a company, having a package below 2.4 Lakhs will be permitted to participate in placement drives only for those companies that are providing an annual package of 3.6 Lakhs and above.
  • Students who are placed in a company, having a package between 3 Lakhs and 4 Lakhs will be permitted to participate in placement drives only for those companies that are providing an annual package of 5 Lakhs and above.
  • Students who are placed in a company, having a package above 4 Lakhs will be permitted to participate in placement drives for companies that are providing an annual package of 5.5 Lakhs and above.
  • Placed students will be permitted to attend placement drives in other companies regardless of amount of package and domain of the company, only when 70% students in their respective branches are placed.
  • It is not mandatory for a candidate who willingly decides not to participate in any placement drive to attend the drive; however, the T&P Cell will not take any responsibility for it.
  • If any company offers a package of 7 LPA or higher, then all candidates-whether placed or unplaced will be permitted to participate in the campus recruitment drive. Blacklisting groups of students
  • Students may be debarred /blacklisted from the placement if he/she is found involved in any in disciplinary activity or engaged in malpractices practices.
  • Students giving wrong data/information to Training and Placement Coordinators, He/she will be debarred/blacklisted from the placement activities for the rest of the academic year.
  • Students cannot drop out from selection process once he/she has been shortlisted for further rounds after Aptitude Test. A disciplinary action will be taken against defaulter student/s.
  • Any kind of misbehaviour/complaints reported by the company officials/faculty/staff/volunteers will be taken seriously & those evolve will be debarred/ blacklisted from future campus placements.
  • For all matters not covered by the above regulations, the Placement Office will use its discretion to take appropriate decisions. The decision taken by the office shall be binding on all students/scholars. Early joining
  • A Student may get offer from the Company to join early for permanent assignment. Such cases will be reported to T&P Officer.
  • As such there is no policy for early joining. However, the concessions may be made after looking at the Company’s profile, Job Profile, Time of Joining, Course Covered and the relationship with the organization concerned.
  • In all circumstances the student would be allowed to join early only if approved by the respective Head of the Department / Institution Director / Registrar.
  • If a student is allowed to join early, then he/she would have to give an undertaking whereby he/she would religiously undertake the Assignments given to him/her and report to the concerned faculty member on the mutually agreed days.
  • Failure in submitting the assignments and meeting faculty members on the assigned day(s) would result in declaring the student fail in the subject and would not be given the Degree.
  • The students should manage leaves from respective companies, to write their final examinations and complete other academic requirements on time. No responsibility for any failures leading to honoring their commitments to the Company and /or Institute. Failure in honoring these commitments may cost a student his/her Degree or Job.

Our Recruiters

thin